The entire crew at Notaviva Vineyards prides ourselves on our warm hospitality and friendly atmosphere. It is our pleasure to provide you with an enjoyable, educational outing for the responsible consumption of wine and your considerate participation in our music and special events. However, we do maintain an appropriate code of conduct to ensure the safety of our patrons, staff, and community as well as our adherence to Virginia ABC laws.
$8 per person
$12 per person for groups of 8 or more
Wine glasses are not included in the tasting fee and are available to take home for an additional $5.
Current Tasting Selection*
- 2012 "Vincero" Viognier (dry)
- 2013 "Ottantotto" Viognier (dry)
- 2012 "Verano" White Blend (off-dry)
- 2012 "Back Dat Glass Up" White Blend (semi-sweet)
- 2013 "Vierzig" Blaufränkisch (dry)
- 2012 "Ode to Joy" Meritage (dry)
- 2011 "Excelsis" Petit Verdot (dry)
- 2012 "Gitano" Chambourcin / Blackberry (sweet)
WARNING: Under Virginia law, there is no liability for an injury to or death of a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury or death results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury or death. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity.
*Subject to change